Partnerships and Consultations
ReSurfX is a multi-disciplinary venture. Much of what we do lies in the interface of many different disciplines with a wide variety of applications. Thus we believe partnerships and consultations are key ways of maximizing the value of our IP and our organizational talent. The origin of our name - ReSurfX.
CONTACT US if you find potential synergy to discuss how we can be part of each other?s growth and expansion.
ReSurfX has a strong value proposition with unprecedented growth opportunity solving major market problems. ReSurfX is gearing for next round of equity investment raise to build our products and other aspects of our venture further to build an impactful and lasting enterprise.
We are looking to team up with investors with strong interest in being part of imparting a paradigm to this market and attain substantial and timely return on investment.
We are grateful to the current investors who have made the growth possible until this stage.
CONTACT US for further information on investment based partnerships.
We foster and provide opportunity to utilize outstanding multidisciplinary talent in developing innovative products that solve significant market problems. At ReSurfX, a fun loving culture and great work ethic are key to individual and organizational success. Our organizational culture and goals require strong interdisciplinary training, demonstrated aptitude and easy alignment to roles that push the boundaries of knowledge and technologies in alignment with the company goals. A key guiding principle is our deep care for every team members' current and future growth.
Our targeted search with continuous open positions for top tier talent in with strong background and ethics and curiosity are in the following specialties:
- Business Development
- Sales and Marketing
- Health and biological informatics
- Applied Math & Data sciences
- Product Management
- Enterprise Software Development
- Software development and engineering positions in big data analytics, web application development and deployment chain
- Instrumentation design engineers; with emphasis on high spatial density or large data volume measurements.
If you believe that you are a strong fit to be part of building an impactful organization, and what we do motivates you, please contact us at info(at)resurfx.com with 'Career' included in the subject line.
Internships structured for modern workforce:
We host highly motivated candidates (Junior Year of Undergrad through post-completion of Masters) as interns in areas of mutual interest. Our internship approach is aimed at training the candidates for workforce readiness or change in direction giving a clear view of where their skills fit into a modern organization and product development cycle in relation to their long-term goals, though their code is never part of our products in market. We take the approach of the subtle guidance (with many leaders contributing from the background) so our interns develop self-respect, technical and other workplace skills, a sense of ownership and independent accomplishment. With these criteria, our acceptance rate is very low.
Our approach has been highly successful to career goals of past interns listed below.
- Zhusui Luo (MS in Statistics Student) - Analytics Intern: 2012
- Sandhya Kshirsagar (MS in Computer Science Student) - Software Development Intern: 2013
- Brendan Koeniger, MBA - Marketing Research and Strategic Planning Intern: 2013
- Tim Qin (BS in Computer Engineering Student) - Software Engineering Intern: 2016
- Saranya Balaji (MS in Computer Science Student) - Software Development Intern: 2016, 2017, 2018
- Sandesh Wani (MS in Computer Science Student) - Software Development Intern: 2016
- Carlyle Braganza, MBA - Marketing Strategy Intern: 2017
- Tarun Katipalli (MS in Bioinformatics) - Biological Informatic Analytics Intern: 2017
- Melina Gross (BS in Business and Biology Student) : Marketing Strategy and Content Development Intern: 2018
- Abhinna Adhikari (BS in Computer Science Student) : Software Development Intern - 2019